Join Our Team
At Anderson Landscaping your success matters to us. We’re always looking for candidates who exhibit a high level of customer care, integrity, and are fully committed to their work.
Our team takes pride in the design, construction and care of our beautiful outdoor landscapes. We go the extra mile for our clients as we transform and elevate outdoor spaces built for life.
Please see our current job openings below. Please submit a resume or contact us today.
LANDSCAPE CAD TECHNICIAN | FULL TIME
Anderson Landscaping, a premier design-build landscape contracting company headquartered in Wenatchee, Wash., is seeking a full-time, versatile, enthusiastic team member, experienced in AutoCAD, to provide landscape design graphics and team support
Do you appreciate working with a dynamic, creative team? Do you have a passion for innovation and experience in commercial and residential landscape construction and design? Then Anderson Landscaping is looking for you.
We are a team of dedicated, experienced, and highly skilled project managers, designers, technicians, and craftsmen who share a common desire – to provide our clients with the utmost attention in creating livable, sustainable, and exquisite outdoor environments that fit their lives. We strive for excellence in every project. Our team approach offers the opportunity to design in a collaborative environment, working with cutting-edge construction techniques and materials.
Nestled in the foothills of the Cascade Range, we enjoy the best of the Northwest, with year-round outdoor recreation, excellent educational institutions and a tight-knit community. This community, our clients, and our co-workers are at the heart of our long-standing success. Visit landscapebyanderson.com to learn more.
Produce landscape graphics and complete various project tasks for a wide variety of residential and commercial construction projects to be built by Anderson Landscaping.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office
- Basic knowledge of landscape design and landscape construction practices
- Familiarity with ornamental plant materials suitable to Eastern Washington
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team dynamic
- Ability to meet deadlines, accept direction, and learn new skills
- Great communication (verbal and written) and time management skills
- Education: Vocational Degree, Associate Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree, relevant to the position
Typical tasks, depending on level of experience, could include:
- Production drawings utilizing CAD files from civil and architectural teams; client presentations utilizing Adobe InDesign, hand-drawn graphics, and other graphics software
- Site analysis, base mapping, design development, grading & drainage, layout and materials plans, planting plans, and layout of plant materials on site
- Working with permitting requirements for landscaping and stormwater plans
- Working with construction industry materials (such as hardscape, plant material selections, irrigation, lighting)
- Cover Letter
- Work Samples of AutoCAD and other graphics
The position is full-time and located in Wenatchee, Wash. This position is not available for remote work.
We value our employees. Competitive compensation DOE with benefits. Relocation assistance potential. We want to hear from you! Please email your submission material (under 10 MB total file size) to email@example.com.